The silicon modified insulation board independently researched and developed by the company according to the market demand passed the testing standards of the National Building Materials Industry Technical Supervision Research Center.
(1) The thermal conductivity coefficient of the silicon modified insulation board is similar to that of the traditional molded polystyrene board. The thermal conductivity coefficient of the silicon modified insulation board produced by the company is 0.060w/m.k or less. Long-term use will not affect the thermal insulation effect.
(2) The silicon modified insulation board was inspected by the “National Building Material Quality Supervision and Inspection Center”, and the tensile damage value perpendicular to the board surface was 0.11 MPa. The plate itself has a higher cohesive force than conventional molded polystyrene plates.
(III) In terms of fire prevention, the fire safety performance of the national fire-fighting institute of Tianjin, the national fixed fire extinguishing system and the quality supervision and inspection center of fire-resistant components has reached GB8624-2012A (fire-proof material); it does not shrink, does not melt, and does not melt in case of fire. Burning, no smoke, no flame penetration, completely changed the fire performance of traditional EPS board, and its modification to the characteristics of siliceous, completely different from the flame resistance increased by adding a lot of flame retardant.
Silica-modified insulation board A-class fireproof performance perfectly inherits the fireproof performance of inorganic materials.
(4) The construction process of the silica-modified insulation board is the same as the traditional construction process of the molded polystyrene board. The operation is convenient, the construction is simple, the construction period is short, and the sheet loss is low.
(5) The insulation system of the silicon modified insulation board was subjected to the weatherability test by the “National Building Material Quality Supervision and Inspection Center”, and all the indicators met the requirements of the national standard.
(6) Compared with other A-grade insulation materials, because AEPS insulation board has a lower thermal conductivity, and based on the same energy-saving requirements, the thickness of the material is thinner, and no additional additional safety measures are needed, which reduces the real estate development. The cost of construction of the unit and the owner.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background